Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

40th Annual Safari Club International Hunter's Convention - Las Vegas





I had a wonderful trip to Las Vegas for the SCI Convention. It was a hectic week with many meetings after much preparation. I delivered a report to the Canada Committee about my trip to British Columbia in December. Later in the week, we had the Conservation Committee meeting and associated seminars. The Conservation Committee meeting went well and the seminars were well-attended. The seminars highlighted select on-the-ground research and managment supported by SCIF. Intermingled throughout the entire week was coordinating discussions among visiting dignitaries from multiple African countries. I feel like we really accomplished a great deal for the advancement of international wildlife conservation at the SCI Convention.

The show itself had great entertainment for the banquets and is easily the largest gathering of hunters and the most comprehensive outdoor show I have ever attended!

 I have a lot of pictures from the trip but may use them down the road for additional blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment