Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Puttin' thought into working abroad

I have been puttin' some thought into working abroad in light of what may happen with the budgetary situation at work. While I am open to suggestions and obviously there has to be an opportunity to travel to.


Although not complete, a list of places that caught my attention are (in no particular order):


Australia
British Isles (England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
New Zealand
West Africa (somewhere)
South Africa
Falkland Islands
France
Guyana

Essentially somewhere with cool wildlife and landscapes where they speak English or French like me! I suppose I am particularly intrigued by New Zealand and the Falkland Islands....

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I am lookin' into "less exotic" locales as well. Some places here in the States would hardly be mundane. ;)

    ReplyDelete